I really need to stop dreaming about death.
You woke up this morning. You found the strength and energy to do some things. Things that made you smile. Things that you were scared to do. Things that you put off.
Good job, and I’m proud of you.
Sometimes I think it’s working.
Sometimes I don’t think it is, and I doubt whether anything will help.
Still, it’s an improvement, I guess.
Things I’m waiting on:
- My new license
- My diploma
I renewed my license almost a month and a half ago, and I graduated four weeks ago. If my diploma gets here before my license, I’m gonna be mad.
I want a relationship.
But at the same time, nah.
- I think I’m finally starting to get over this cold.
- Liz is back!
- My mom is back from the Philippines, too. I didn’t realize how much I missed her until she came home.
- Mom also brought back some medicine from the Philippines, and I think that’s what’s helping me be less sick.
- I graduate in four weeks!
- My birthday is also coming up.
- I’m finally getting help with some issues I’ve been dealing with for the past 2-3 years.
- Because of that, I’m feeling a tiny bit more hopeful about the future.
- I’ve settled into my internship enough to not dread it everytime I have to come in to work.
- My bank account is looking pretty good right now.
- Home-made food.
- Vicks vaporubs are the best.
- My wisdom tooth extraction is healed enough for me to eat on that side again. Although it’s weird because there’s still a gap where food can still get stuck in.
- It rained today, and I found that comforting.